The next meeting of the Starachowice City Development Council is behind us. The 20-person advisory and advisory council was established by order of the Mayor of Starachowice of May 27, 2022 as part of the implementation of the project "Direction for the Future - Starachowice Local Development Program" financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (85%) and the state budget (15%). ). The main subject of the meeting on January 16, 2023 was the approval of the annual report and evaluation report on the implementation of project activities.
The Council is a consultative and advisory body for the Starachowice Commune during the implementation of the project, and also serves as an ambassador of the Norwegian Funds in its local community. The chairman of the City Development Council is Mr. Ireneusz Gwóźdź. Council members are responsible for project promotional activities and conducting participatory activities in their local communities, in accordance with the provisions of the project. The members of the council include: representatives of the Revitalization Committee, the Youth City Council and the Senior Council, directors of Primary School No. 11 and Primary School No. 13, a representative of entrepreneurs, representatives of the District Office and the Municipal Office and project partners.
The tasks of the City Development Council include, among others, giving opinions on reports on the implementation of project activities, cooperation with the team implementing individual programs, as well as undertaking participatory activities in local communities.
Design activities were discussed
During the meeting on January 16, 2023, the City Development Council discussed the annual report on the implementation of the project implemented in the city. During the meeting, details of the activities undertaken as part of the project were presented by the Deputy Mayor of the City for Social Affairs - Marcin Gołębiowski. He characterized the activities developed within the following tasks:
- construction works on the premises of the Palace - construction of a connector,
- activities of the Social Activity Center, including the creation of the Intervention Point,
- developed concepts of Green Gardens at primary schools,
- Eco School - ecological course, selection of the Contractor to develop the concept and design and cost estimate documentation for the reconstruction and adaptation of the building's interior and development of the surroundings of the Eco School in Starachowice,
- preparation of design documentation for three ecological multi-family buildings at ul. View,
- employment of Intercultural Assistant P. Inna Mekheda,
- courses and workshops conducted.
Elżbieta Gralec, Deputy Mayor of the City, present at the meeting. Gospodarcze informed the meeting about ongoing social consultations regarding the creation of an urban concept for the area of the former hospital at ul. Radomska in Starachowice.
In October, thanks to Norwegian funds, young people from Starachowice were able to take part in the first disinformation workshops. […]
For several weeks in the building at ul. Leśna, construction work is in full swing. Its culmination will be the […]
It will be the only place of its kind in the city and a prestigious address to run your own […]