It will be an autumn-winter period rich in events at the Social Activity Center. A number of important and interesting proposals have been prepared for the residents of Starachowice.
Workshops for young people:
- improving communication
- eliminating peer and family conflicts by teaching the art of compromise
- recognizing emotions
- working on self-esteem and independence
- solving the problems of contemporary youth
Community Center on the Hill:
- safe space
- nice atmosphere
- help with homework
- classes with specialists
- common games and after-school activities
- community garden and playground
Life crises therapist:
- help during the current crisis
- help in overcoming life crises, overcoming difficulties, personal development
- learning to release creative forces
- individual therapy
- defining life goals
- ability to deal with aggressive behavior
- non-violent communication
- coping with stress
- diagnosis of potential and predispositions
- providing assistance in finding employment
- analyzing job offers, establishing contact with the employer
Using the above. services are free.
We invite CAS participants, residents of the Wzgórze Housing Estate and residents of the Starachowice Commune.
Offer valid from October 2023 to April 2024.
The activities are carried out as part of the project: "Direction for the Future - Starachowice Local Development Program", co-financed under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism for 2014-2021 (85%) and the state budget (15%) from the Local Development Program.
Contact to the facility:
Social Activity Center
street View 10a
27 – 200 Starachowice
tel. 533 – 788 – 771
In October, thanks to Norwegian funds, young people from Starachowice were able to take part in the first disinformation workshops. […]
For several weeks in the building at ul. Leśna, construction work is in full swing. Its culmination will be the […]
It will be the only place of its kind in the city and a prestigious address to run your own […]