Mrs. Inna Mekheda, because of the competition, took the position of sub-inspector in the Office of the Mayor of Starachowice. She will act as an intercultural assistant and carry out tasks related to supporting foreigners as part of the local development program.
- cooperation with the project partner - the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce in the field of activities for foreigners,
- support for foreigners in the process of social adaptation and integration,
- providing information, and advice, assisting with formalities related to renting an apartment, the labor market, setting up a business, educational and cultural offer, health care system, etc.,
- animating events and projects aimed at integration with the local community as part of the project,
- organizing meetings, training, workshops, conferences within the project, cooperation with representatives of government and local government administration, social partners, non-governmental and economic organizations, and other entities within the project,
- supporting educational processes, including learning the Polish language and culture,
- undertaking activities aimed at integrating foreigners.
Inna Mekheda comes from Vinnitsa, for the last few years she has lived and worked in Kiev. He is a pedagogue and economist manager by education. In Ukraine, she worked as a teacher. He knows Ukrainian and Russian very well, Polish and English well.
In October, thanks to Norwegian funds, young people from Starachowice were able to take part in the first disinformation workshops. […]
For several weeks in the building at ul. Leśna, construction work is in full swing. Its culmination will be the […]
It will be the only place of its kind in the city and a prestigious address to run your own […]