In October, thanks to Norwegian funds, young people from Starachowice were able to take part in the first disinformation workshops. This is an important topic - currently each of us is faced with a huge amount of news coming from news portals and social media. Unfortunately, many of them are created to mislead recipients and cause information chaos.
Thanks to the training, young people can learn how to verify what they receive on the Internet every day. The first two meetings are already behind us. The next one, related to the creation of credible and reliable information and the role of social media during the crisis, is scheduled for the second half of November.
1. Disinformation and how to recognize it – October 2, 2023 at 10:00 – 16:00 at the Municipal Public Library. Adolf Dygański.
2. Hate speech on the Internet and how to deal with it - October 3, 2023, 10:00 – 16:00 at the Municipal Public Library. Adolf Dygański.
3. Creating credible and reliable information - November 20, 2023 at 10:00 – 16:00 at the City Hall in Starachowice in the Olimpia Hall.
4. The role of social media during the crisis - November 21, 2023, at 10:00 – 16:00 at the City Hall in Starachowice in the Olimpia Hall.
You can register for one selected workshop or several. Places limit - 10 people per workshop.
The workshops will be led by Artur Maik - soft skills and business trainer. A graduate of the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce and international postgraduate studies in project management.
What will you take away from the workshops?
1. As a participant, you will understand the meaning of fake news and be able to recognize it,
2. You will acquire the ability to verify information in accordance with IT methodology
3. You will understand the functioning of the information game and information manipulation,
4. You will become familiar with tools supporting the verification and analysis of information and fake news,
5. You will know how to react to false information in conversation and on the Internet,
6. You will know how to take action to combat disinformation.
The workshops are carried out as part of the project titled: "Direction for the Future - Starachowice Local Development Program" from the Local Development Program, co-financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism for 2014-2021 (85%) and the state budget (15%).
We accept applications at mlodziez.starachowice.eu and via https://docs.google.com/forms/d /e/1FAIpQLSezdDmaowTp1b8sn1JcOTfeLucSbFKksRC0ZQqrHYRUdo94Gw/viewform – limited number of places!
In October, thanks to Norwegian funds, young people from Starachowice were able to take part in the first disinformation workshops. […]
For several weeks in the building at ul. Leśna, construction work is in full swing. Its culmination will be the […]
It will be the only place of its kind in the city and a prestigious address to run your own […]